4930% growth in Organic Traffic (Comparison of Oct 2021 with Nov 2019).
The client is an NYC-based in-home personal training business. People in the local communities were aware of the individuals, the fitness trainers behind this business but not much about the business.
Their objectives and challenges were:
- To grow their business presence in their service areas: Brooklyn, New York, and Queens, – to gain local traction in terms of brand awareness, traffic to their website, and dominating Google Search for their service-centric keywords.
- In mid of 2021, the focus of the marketing campaign also shifted to website CRO for lead generation.
- Inconsistent business information on local citations done by the client in past.
- An initial on-page analysis of the site revealed several content gaps for our focus keywords. We worked on predominantly adding and optimizing new, service-oriented content pages around them.
- Given the niche, establishing expertise, authority, and trust with the audience was of prime importance. These factors dictate how Google rewards a site in search results. We worked on a content strategy to us achieve this and build ‘topical authority’ which not only helped us gain organic visibility for more relevant terms but also drove rankings for our target terms.
- For exposure in target geographies, we worked on a local search campaign. This included setting up and optimizing their Google My Business page, working on local on-page factors, as well as local link building and citations.
- Part of this involved optimizing existing local listings with consistent NAP information in order to gain stability in the Local Pack.
- Out of the 10 ‘core’ target keywords important to their bottom line, 4 are in the top 5 positions and 2 are in the top 10. Keywords that are yet to dominate Page #1 rankings were added much later in the campaign as replacements for top-performing terms.
- Organic traffic to the site has grown significantly by 4930% since the campaign was first commenced, while the traffic to the core Service pages and Blog pages has increased by 290% and 503.23%, respectively.
- From a point of very low visibility in the local map pack, the GMB page now receives 90 website clicks and 6 calls monthly on average.
- From having only 10 reviews at the start of the local SEO campaign, the business listing now has over 80 organic, legit reviews and is now moving to cross the 100 mark.
- The business was getting 5 website leads on an average per month up till mid-2021 and now gets 20 leads a month in what has been less than a 6 months period.
- Link building campaigns, which are crucial for reaching Google’s 1st position, helped earn and build authority links – increased by 203.46% compared to having only a couple of them at the start.
Need your online business to excel in SERPs and outrank your competitors? Get in touch with Dignitas Digital today!