The client was a market leader in the employee transport sector. As a leading end-to-end Transportation Solutions Company with 24×7 operations across India, they provide transportation services to sectors such as BPOs, KPOs, Consulting IT, ITES, Automobiles, Manufacturing companies, and Educational Institutions. They hold trust and credibility for the safety and security of their customers.
The client’s website was already pulling a significant amount of branded traffic, however, had no organic traction for primarily two of its core offerings: “Employee transportation services” and “Car attachment opportunity”.
The objectives for their SEO campaign were:
- Drive organic traffic for their two focus areas.
- Leverage bottom-of-the-funnel keywords – with high business potential, to drive quality B2B leads.
An initial analysis of their website, industry, and competitive landscape helped us get actionable insights that fueled our on-page and off-page SEO strategy, to get their site to conquer the desired Google top.
- Comprehensive keyword research helped us not only find new, relevant commercial search terms with significant traffic potential but also a few low-hanging fruits that the site was already doing good for but not dominating the Top 5 positions on Google Page #1.
- We prioritized and optimized existing, high-potential site pages, and worked on filling content gaps which involved adding new pages around the target keywords, to give them a better chance at meeting the searcher intent and performing better in Google search.
- Made specific technical improvements (from basic on-page and indexation to optimizing their site structure and site speed) to their website.
Optimized the backlink profile by running backlink audits and regular hygiene checks – to predominantly identify and disavow toxic links, while building new, authoritative ones to power our keyword rankings.
The results of the SEO campaign focused on reaching the audience in the middle and bottom of the funnel:
- Page #1 rankings for all the agreed 15 ‘Core’ keywords – from having 3 keywords in Google Top 10 results to having all 15 dominating the first page over the period of the campaign. 11 of these ranked in Google Top 5.
- Organic was the second-highest trackable source of the traffic to the site after Direct and noticed an uplift of 231.31% in users (November’21 vs. September’19). This growth was primarily across the core target pages.